Drawing Gal Gadot Wonder Woman 1984 | Movie Art
If you have been hiding under a rock you may not know that this movie is to be part of the DC Universe and will be released in mid 2020. To watch my drawing of the movie art please click the video below. Also note that I used Prismacolor Pencils and Ohuhu Markers to complete the image.
Following on from the original Wonder Woman where Gal Gadot was amazing is this sequel with a return to 1984. To consider that I love the art on this poster, I decided it would be an excellent project to recreate.
For the portrait I use Prismacolor Premier pencils to blend in the tones and colours on Gal Gadot. Then I used Ohuhu Markers to complete the vibrant background. Initially I was going to do the whole piece in pencil but then found that it was time consuming enough on the costume. As a result the ohuhu markers provided a real depth in the background and help to seperate Gadot in the foreground.
LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and also please remember if you guys like it or have some constructive criticism then remember to let me know! 🙂
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: Draw with Torryn :
Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter – https://www.drawwithtorryn.com/drawing-dumbledore-prismacolor-pencils/
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. As well as my pick for the NEXT ACTOR to be cast. – https://youtu.be/AHJW6NtnMbU
EMMA WATSON as HERMIONE GRANGER! from Harry Potter – https://youtu.be/C4YrxA8M6ZQ
If you would like to buy the tools that I use through Amazon AU:
- Mechanical Pencil Staedtler Mars Technico & leads
- Prismacolor Prismacolor Premier Coloured Pencils, Set of 48 – https://amzn.to/2YR7Le9
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Portrait Set, Soft Core, 24-Count (Skin tones) – https://amzn.to/2yYh01t
- Copic Markers Blending Card by X-Press It, 25 Sheets – https://amzn.to/2ZwyXQu
- Ohuhu Markers (set of 60) https://amzn.to/335O7xX