So here is the YouTube video of me Drawing Border Collie Dog.
I’ve used only a handful of prismacolor pencils to acheive this and hope you can pick up some techniques while watching.
Also loved this track and kept looked to keep things moving in the editing. Also I hope you don’t get a headspin 🙂
If you would like to have a similar drawing created either of a pet or person. Then please email me or use the contact form in the Menu above. Also I would appreciate any constructive feedback that you can provide. Both here and on the YouTube account.
In addition to your verbal support if you would like to purchase any of the items I use. These are included in the links below. Where I receive a small commission so thank you in advance!
In conclusion I would like to thank you for your support and am always interested in seeing your own works. However if you post on Instagram please include @TorrynMarieArt on your work. Happy creating
♥️ SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
Draw with Torryn : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCflzyQ0hIX8R5-FDUTLzQ0w?sub_confirmation=1
♥️ RELATED VIDEOS
- Watch me here drawing Denny the Border Collie Dog
- Drawing Billie Eilish with Pencils & Markers – https://youtu.be/ITeXjdpcy1A
- April 2020 Bullet Journal Setup PLAN WITH ME Tekukor Australia theme – https://youtu.be/a0cWJu7Srts
♥️ SUPPLIES USED (Amazon):
- Mechanical Pencil & leads:
- Prismacolor Premier Coloured Pencils, Set of 48 – https://amzn.to/31BV6yz
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 24-Count (Skin tones) – https://amzn.to/2S6IHiU
- Uni-Ball Signo Broad Point Gel Impact Pen White Ink (Set of 5) – https://amzn.to/2GXQI3B
- Kneaded Eraser Pro-Art: https://amzn.to/375tlzN
- Strathmore 500 Series Bristol, 2-Ply Plate Surface, 14″x17″ – https://amzn.to/370DRIh
- Artist : Snake City
- Song : Won’t hold back tonight
Sourced via https://www.epidemicsound.com/