So I’m continuing on the beautiful Moroccan theme with my weekly setups this is for the rest of May in my Bullet Journal. So I try to keep colours and supplies to a minimal and really enjoyed using these intricate patterns throughout.
Also I hope you enjoy watching and maybe even inspiring you to create a your own moroccan themed spread in your journal. However if you do enjoy the video please give it a thumbs up and let me know in the comments what part you enjoyed most.
Thanks and see you next week!
♥️ SUBSCRIBE to my channel:
♥️ RELATED VIDEOS
- PLAN WITH ME | MAY 2020 Bullet Journal Setup | Morocco theme – https://youtu.be/XmyEFZGS1aI
- Learn Color Theory | Art Color Schemes | Color Wheel | Watercolor Tutorial – https://youtu.be/inJF8OT_7do
- How to write CALLIGRAPHY with ANY PEN ✍️ | Step by Step Tutorial – https://youtu.be/wBlPJqUCMws
♥️ SUPPLIES USED
- BULLET JOURNAL – Tekukor DRAWING – Mechanical Pencil & Leads
- Kneaded Eraser Pro-Art
- PENS – Uni Pin Fine Line Marker 0.2mm (Black)
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen 2 Pens Set
- MARKERS – Ohuhu Water Based Dual Tip Markers (set of 60)
- Sourced via https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/torrynmarie
- InstaGram – https://www.instagram.com/torrynmarieart
- PinTerest – https://www.pinterest.com/torrynmarieart
- FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/torrynmarieart
- Website – https://torrynmarie.com
So if you would like to support me directly ☕ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/QyajvGd and leave a message