Bullet Journal | South Korea
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a ‘Seconds’ clearance item due to some small errors during manufacture. A couple of pages may have some ink smears/marks or areas of the Dot Grid have been printed too faintly. These errors would not affect the use of the bullet journal but do warrant the price reduction in my opinion as a quality control issue.
A THOUGHTFUL NOTEBOOK TO HELP YOU CREATE a well-balanced life through recording, organizing, and discovering your life goals and achievements… or simply inspiring sketches, notes, and thoughts from your mind to the pages within.
Custom designed and availability is limited as there have only been 100 prints made. Each of the cover page designs is featured on the Torryn Marie YouTube channel. Follow me on my Bullet Journey as I research and create art spreads within my Bullet Journal. Plus feel free to comment or subscribe to both the channel and my newsletter where I will be providing monthly updates on Bullet Journal Tips, Tricks, and Challenges to help us each become more creative and productive together.
- Ultra-thick paper for mixed media use
- No bleeding or ghosting, perfect for the use of ink, markers, or paint
- Crisp white pages with 5mm point-to-point grid
- Two ribbon placeholders to never lose your page
- Pen loop for on-the-go pen storage
- Pages lay completely flat for a seamless writing/drawing experience
- A5 SIZE
- 160 pages
- 180gsm smooth feel paper
- Heavyweight printed Vegan Leather cover
- Personalize your journal on the inner page Marie En Rose stamp